Today, I’m going to share a story with you that was originally told by the founder of Temple University in Philadelphia, Dr. Russell Herman Conwell. He told this story more than 6,000 times all around the world.
This famous inspirational lecture, Acres of Diamonds, has inspired me in so many ways and I'd like to share it with you today.
My ask today is that you’d join our NEW Blazer Nation community on facebook.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY
BUILD YOUR PERSONAL BRAND TODAY (AD):
- Brand You Academy
- Get $200 off between December 16-30th 2019 – use coupon code TBPOD200
Ali Hafed had owned acres of diamonds but he'd sold them for practically nothing, to go in search of them elsewhere
- Each of you is at this moment, standing in your own acres of diamonds.
- Before we go running off to what we think are greener pastures, let's make sure that our own is not just as green, or perhaps even greener.
- While we are looking at other pastures, other people are looking at ours
- Don't lose sight of the value you’ve got sitting right in front of you
- Somewhere within the work you are doing today, is an opportunity which could bring you everything you could possibly want
- As you reflect in this holiday season on what’s your next move, I encourage you to find and exploit that thing that only you can bring to the world
- Look at the work you are doing today, and find those opportunities, those diamonds, which will bring you everything you could possibly want for yourself, your career, your business and your family
THIS EPISODE WAS SPONSORED BY:
The Campaign for Black Male Achievement. Join, support and invest in this movement to help improve the life outcomes of our black men and boys.
DID YOU ENJOY THIS PODCAST?
If you're listening on Apple Podcasts, help us reach more trailblazers like you by leaving us a 5 star review! Ratings, reviews and subscribes are extremely helpful to expanding our reach within the Apple community.