Christina Johnson (VH1 personality, celebrity interior designer, and life coach) has overcome a great deal of adversity including her battle with graves disease, domestic violence and struggling with self-esteem, Christina found passion and purpose to launch Life Coaching By Christina Johnson, a program to empower women to love themselves, forgive their past and to put themselves first.
Christina's Episode Outline:
- What are you feeling most grateful about right now?
- You were told you were never attractive enough, smart enough or good enough. What fueled that mindset?
- What happened that shifted your mindset?
- Is learning to love yourself the absolute foundation … is it the genesis of living a fulfilling life?
- I'd love you to share some insight on how we can begin to move our mental mountains and begin to take action towards achieving whatever we've defined as greatness for our lives?
- What's your advice to others on how should we look to maintain our joy in the face of the failures that come our way?
- Why this 3 day retreat experience and what inspired this concept?
- Share one action our aspiring Trailblazers should take this week to blaze their trail?
Forgive yourself for past mistakes and bad decisions! Sometimes we feel like we're the only one going through difficult times …but we all make mistakes but it doesn't define who we are
Let go of your stories, unless we're using them to heal
Make sure you're taking some time to quiet your spirit and hear from God
Reacquaint yourself with yourself: take that time to get to know yourself and love yourself.
Stay pre-occupied working on your gifts and your passion
Christina's Favorite Book:
Connect with Christina:
Christina Johnson (VH1 personality, celebrity interior designer, and life coach) has overcome a great deal of adversity including her battle with graves disease, domestic violence and struggling with self-esteem, Christina found passion and purpose to launch Life Coaching By Christina Johnson, a program to empower women to love themselves, forgive their past and to put themselves first. “I'm on a mission to raise the standards for how we treat each other, how we treat ourselves, and how we treat the world we live in. Every time I look in the mirror I'll remind myself that I'm not alone, that I am enough, that my gift matters, and that my life's purpose is to help other women achieve this sense of being”, states Christina Johnson.
The “Amazing Me, Amazing Life” retreat tour is a live, three-day event designed to help guests transform from the inside out, uplevel their sense of self-confidence and strengthen their belief about what's possible for them through doing the tough work needed surrounded in a loving atmosphere. “Loving yourself is the foundation to having great relationships and key to enjoying a happy life. I am committed to help women feel good about themselves, have peace with past choices, love themselves and most of all have fun,” shares Christina.
Thanks for Listening!
We appreciate you visiting our site today and for helping to bring awareness to the Trailblazers.FM podcast.
If you're an Apple user and listening through the Podcast App, please help us out by leaving an honest review for The Trailblazers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings, reviews and subscribes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help us expand our reach and increase our downloads.
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to get our new episodes each and every Monday morning. It’s absolutely free and highly valuable to helping you go above and way beyond toward blazing your trail!