Dre Baldwin is the world's only Work On Your Game expert. A 9-year international professional basketball player, Dre teaches Mental Toughness, Self-Confidence and Self-Discipline to athletes, entrepreneurs and business professionals. On YouTube since 2006, Dre's content has been viewed over 39 million times by 120,000 subscribers.
Dre's Episode Outline:
- 02:30 What are you most grateful for in your life right now?
- 04:11 What ignited this path for you and why that niche?
- 09:31 Is there anything you wish you knew before you began this journey you're on?
- 10:29 Tell us about a time when you fell short of a goal or objective of yours?
- 15:57 Tell us what you're most passionate about doing in your day to day?
- 18:12 What strategies are you using in social & digital today to empower others?
- 20:32 How can we get started to share what we know?
- 23:28 What advice would you give to the aspiring trailblazer wanting to rise above?
- 24:25 How do you make decisions to separate the essential from the non-essentials?
- 26:09 Five books that inspired Dre most?
- 33:02 What is your why, what's pushing you?
- 35:50 What's one action we should commit to this week to blaze our trail?
Keep Showing Up!
Start investing in yourself as soon as possible! There is so much gold out there, that no one has an excuse to be uninformed
Brainstorm every single thing you know and have done – write it all down! Record videos of one every single day and upload it to YouTube, write it down, now you've got a blog post, record it in audio, now you've got a podcast!
Dre's TEDx Talks:
Dre's Favorite Books:
- The 48 Laws of Power
- The Law of Success: The Master Wealth-Builder's Complete and Original Lesson Plan for Achieving Your Dreams
- Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
- The 50th Law
Connect with Dre:
- Website: DreAllDay.com
- Resources: Work on Your Game
- YouTube: Dre Baldwin
- Twitter: @DreAllDay
- Instagram: @DreBaldwin
- Snapchat: @DreBaldwin
Dre Baldwin Bio
Dre Baldwin is the world's only Work On Your Game expert. A 9-year international professional basketball player, Dre teaches Mental Toughness, Self-Confidence and Self-Discipline to athletes, entrepreneurs and business professionals.
On YouTube since 2006, Dre's content has been viewed overover 39 million times by 120,000 subscribers.
A Penn State alum, Dre coaches, speaks, blogs has a daily podcast, is writing several new books and programs, and still published to YouTube. Dre has appeared on 3 TED stages and written 11 top-selling books.
Thanks for Listening!
We appreciate you visiting our site today and for helping to bring awareness to the Trailblazers.FM podcast.
If you're an Apple user and listening through the Podcast App, please help us out by leaving an honest review for The Trailblazers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings, reviews and subscribes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help us expand our reach and increase our downloads.
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to get our new episodes each and every Monday morning. It’s absolutely free and highly valuable to helping you go above and way beyond toward blazing your trail!