Dre Baldwin is the world’s only Work On Your Game expert. A 10-year international professional basketball player, Dre teaches Mental Toughness, Self-Confidence and Self-Discipline to athletes, entrepreneurs and business professionals. On YouTube since 2006, Dre’s content has been viewed over 39 million times by 120,000 subscribers.
Dre's Episode Outline:
- What are you most grateful for in your life right now?
- What ignited this path for you and why that niche?
- Is there anything you wish you knew before you began this journey you're on?
- Tell us about a time when you fell short of a goal or objective of yours?
- Tell us what you're most passionate about doing in your day to day?
- What strategies are you using in social & digital today to empower others?
- How can we get started to share what we know?
- What advice would you give to the aspiring trailblazer wanting to rise above?
- How do you make decisions to separate the essential from the non-essentials?
- Five books that inspired Dre most?
- What is your why, what's pushing you?
- What's one action we should commit to this week to blaze our trail?
Dre's TEDx Talks:
Dre's Favorite Books:
- The 48 Laws of Power
- The Law of Success: The Master Wealth-Builder's Complete and Original Lesson Plan for Achieving Your Dreams
- Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
- The 50th Law
Connect with Dre:
- Website: DreAllDay.com
- Resources: Work on Your Game
- YouTube: Dre Baldwin
- Twitter: @DreAllDay
- Instagram: @DreBaldwin
- Snapchat: @DreBaldwin
Thanks for Listening!
If you're on Apple Podcasts, help us reach more trailblazers by leaving us a 5 star review! Ratings, reviews and subscribes are extremely helpful to expanding our reach within the Apple community.