Indigo Ocean Dutton is the founder of Aspiratech, Awaken Business Consulting, and Phone Buddies Peer Counseling Community. She is the author of Being Bliss and Micro Habits for Major Happiness.
Indigo and I discussed:
- [spp-timestamp time="03:00"] – Whether there was any significance or meaning to the name Indigo Ocean
- [spp-timestamp time="04:00"] – Her life's story leading up to her time spent in Bali
- [spp-timestamp time="09:00"] – What provided the winning mindset to achieve so much after leaving Bali
- [spp-timestamp time="13:45"] – How she went from being a 1099 business consulting contractor making $23/hr, moved up to $75/hr and then jumped ship to running her own show and getting a $300k contract inside of 2 years
- [spp-timestamp time="25:00"] – What gets her out of her comfort zone and reaching for new and higher heights
- [spp-timestamp time="29:30"] – She shares two (2) effective foundation steps every new entrepreneurs must get right
Links and resources mentioned:
Indigo Ocean's Bio
Indigo Ocean Dutton, MA is the founder of the Aspiratech corporate business technology consulting and training firm and Awaken Business Consulting business development programs for spiritually oriented entrepreneurs. Indigo is also the founder of the Phone Buddies Peer Counseling Community, one of her service projects. She is also the author of Being Bliss and Micro Habits for Major Happiness.
Indigo received her MA in Integral Counseling Psychology from the CA Institute of Integral Studies and her BA in International Commerce from Brown University.
Indigo’s background working with youths stretches over several decades. Most recently she has taught meditation to incarcerated teenagers as an instructor at Mind, Body Awareness Institute, developed and taught a teen entrepreneur development workshop at Berkeley Youth Alternatives, and served on the Board of Directors of Future Leaders Institute. Before returning to CA in 2007, Indigo worked as a school based Behavioral Health Specialist for the state of Hawaii.
Indigo began volunteering in her teens, creating a county Youth Council at the age of 15 and a summer crafts camp for younger children later that same year. She has been a dance teacher, land trust community builder, and radio talk show host, among her many work/service endeavors over the years.
Thanks for Listening!
We appreciate you visiting our site today and for helping to bring awareness to the Trailblazers.FM podcast.
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to get automatic updates! It’s free!