Jennefer Witter is the CEO/Founder of The Boreland Group Inc. (www.theborelandgroup.com), a New York City-based public relations firm that specializes in corporate and executive visibility. TheStreet.com recognized the agency as one of five black-owned businesses nationwide “making a buzz.”
Some of the questions I asked Jennefer:
- Are you a native New Yorker?
- Were there parts of your childhood and growing up in New York that prepared you for being the business woman you are today?
- Describe the concept of public relations and explain who needs it most?
- How can we begin to use PR as a business growth tool?
- How do you remain hungry and focused on reaching higher heights?
Public Relations is raising the awareness of yourself, your products, and your services to your target audience using a variety of public relations tools. Those tools can be anything from media relations, writing (press releases, articles, white papers and more), positioning, and social media.
Nobody will know how great you are until you tell them … get your unfair share of attention!
Connect with Jennefer:
Jennefer Witter's Bio
Thanks for Listening!
I appreciate you visiting our site today and for listening to this episode.
If you're listening through the Apple Podcast App, please help us by partnering with us to grow this movement. The first step to helping us reach more trailblazers is to leave us a 5 star review for The Trailblazers Podcast! (Please click the link from your cell phone, then click the REVIEWS tab). Ratings, reviews and subscribes are extremely helpful to expanding our reach within the Apple community.