Some of the questions we asked Lauren
- 03:50 Were you always this ambitious and driven as a child?
- 06:50 How has your family shaped you?
- 11:15 Did you have any other mentors early on that helped to guide you?
- 13:45 What can be done to get more women of color in the campaign fundraising space?
- 16:22 Why do you think there are so many shifts recently to stifle the voice of our black women in politics?
- 20:30 How do you think race, gender and ethnicity will impact the political scene a decade from now?
- 34:10 Do you see a path to help young black women pursue a path in business and politics?
Never dull your diamonds to let rocks shine!
It's time for you guys to just take a chance on someone. Someone took a chance on me.
You're going to have to go out there and seek that potential that you want. If there are no programs in place to give these people the opportunities, you'll have to create those people, so that the opportunities are there.
Lauren's Favorite Book:
Connect with Lauren:
- Website: LaurenBealore.com
Lauren Bealore Bio
Thanks for Listening!
We appreciate you visiting our site today and for helping to bring awareness to the Trailblazers.FM podcast.
If you're an Apple user and listening through the Podcast App, please help us out by leaving an honest review for The Trailblazers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings, reviews and subscribes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help us expand our reach and increase our downloads.
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to get our new episodes each and every Monday morning. It’s absolutely free and highly valuable to helping you go above and way beyond toward blazing your trail!