Lucinda Cross is a Master Coach, best-selling author, award winning speaker, TV personality, spokesperson and energetic teacher of personal and professional development. Lucinda is the creator and founder of the popular brands Activate!™ and Activate Your Life Today!™ and is the President of Activate WorldWide Inc. In today's episode we talk about creating and taking action on your vision and goals, using vision boards.
Lucinda's Episode Outline:
- 02:11 What are you most grateful for right now?
- 03:45 What will it take for us to be able to rebuild, restore and reinvent?
- 06:27 What is a vision board?
- 08:12 How will a vision board actually help us achieve our goals?
- 10:25 What do we need to begin creating a vision board?
- 14:21 What strategy did you implement this year that helped you achieve your biggest goals?
- 17:29 What will help us take action, despite that fear standing in our way?
- 20:29 What tips or wisdom will help us get out of planning mode when the vision board is done, to begin to Activate the results we so badly desire?
- 24:43 What's one book you've read that's inspired you most?
- 27:22 What's one action all aspiring trailblazers should commit to this week to help them blaze their trail?
I had to learn to eat fear for breakfast!
The dream has chosen you more than you have chosen it
It's not the vision board that is often the problem, it's the visionary
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Lucinda's Favorite Books:
- Reposition Yourself: Living Life Without Limits
- Activate Your Vision Board: Learn how to Set Goals, Take Action & Get Your Vision off the Board and into Your Life in 40 Days or Less
Connect with Lucinda:
Lucinda Cross Bio
Lucinda Cross is a Master Coach, best-selling author, award winning speaker, TV personality, spokesperson and energetic teacher of personal and professional development. In 2006, she started the brand Activate!™ and Activate Your Life Today!™ and is the President of Activate WorldWide Inc.
Lucinda was most recently a semi-finalist on the first season of Centric TVs Queen Boss. She is the recipient of the 40 Under 40 Rising Stars of Westchester and Putnam County, her leadership advice has been featured on The Today Show, AriseTV, SModa – International Spain Magazine, The NY Post, Fox 5, News 12 NY, NY 1, The Daily News, The New York Times, Essence Magazine, Ebony Magazine, ABC Money Matters, Black Enterprise, Dr. OZ, The Bethenny Show, CNN iReport, Hot97, Radio 103.9 NY, Tom Joyner Morning Show, as well as numerous online publications and over 100 online radio shows.
Thanks for Listening!
We appreciate you visiting our site today and for helping to bring awareness to the Trailblazers.FM podcast.
If you're an Apple user and listening through the Podcast App, please help us out by leaving an honest review for The Trailblazers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings, reviews and subscribes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They help us expand our reach and increase our downloads.
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to get our new episodes each and every Monday morning. It’s absolutely free and highly valuable to helping you go above and way beyond toward blazing your trail!