We have 6 months left in this year to figure out what the rest of this year will look like for us. How far are you willing to go to get your goals accomplished?
What can you do to knock off a couple of things that you wanted to get done by the end of this year? It's time to take control and get to your desired state!
We've got a really short but powerful episode for you today. My sista from anotha mista, Ms. Minda Harts is on today. Minda is the host of the Secure The Seat Podcast and co-founder of The Memo.
Minda has been a guest of the podcast before on ep 60 and I asked her to give us something really dope for this new content approach I started last week with Donald C. Kelly. So you're about to hear Minda speak her truth and pour some mission fuel all over ya'll. So take it all in.
It's 10 minutes of greatness! I know you can sit still for 10 minutes. Believe me, it'll be worth it.
Listen now on Apple Podcast | Spotify | iHeartRadio
Key Points from Minda:
- Your curiosity has to be bigger than your fears!
- You owe it to that curiosity burning inside you, to find out what could be.
- I was scared beyond belief, but my curiosity trumped that!
- Let go of the past!
- Sometimes we can't get to our end state, because we're too caught up with our past.
- Success” is one of those things we're working too hard to get to, and sometimes it can be detrimental to our health.
- The more I thought about my past, there are parts of my past that fueled me to get here and I appreciate that.
- But there are parts that suffocates me. I can no longer let it hold me in its grip.
- Over the next 6 months, let go of the parts of your past that suffocate you, and take hold of the parts that give you the mission fuel you need.
- Sometimes you have to break things up in your life, so they can breathe.
Thanks for Listening!
Please help us expand the reach of this podcast. Follow and share the podcast with your friends on:
If you're on Apple Podcasts, help us reach more trailblazers by leaving us a 5 star review! Ratings, reviews and subscribes are extremely helpful to expanding our reach within the Apple community.