Today's featured guest is Natasha Nurse, an Adjunct Professor at Nassau Community College, the owner and founder of Dressing Room 8 and also the Lifestyle Editor for Plus Model Magazine.
She's a lawyer, business owner, and public speaker, and today she introduced us to her coaching philosophy and discussed what success means and how to develop a mindset for it.
Connect with Natasha:
- Twitter: @dressingroom8
- Instagram: @dressing_room_8
- Facebook: dr8fashion
- Website: www.DressingRoom8.com
Some of the questions I asked Natasha:
- What propelled your interests to enter law school?
- What is Dressing Room 8 all about?
- What's the biggest challenge female entrepreneurs, esp black women as entrepreneurs are facing right now?
- How do you define success? How should others define success?
- What are the keys to having a mindset for success?
- How do you deal with failures or bumps in the road?
Thanks for Listening!
I appreciate you visiting our site today and for listening to this episode.
If you're listening through the Apple Podcast App, please help us by partnering with us to grow this movement. The first step to helping us reach more trailblazers is to leave us a 5 star review for The Trailblazers Podcast! (Please click the link from your cell phone, then click the REVIEWS tab). Ratings, reviews and subscribes are extremely helpful to expanding our reach within the Apple community.